Chicago West SLAA Intergroup presents:
“GET BACK TO BASICS” WORKSHOP* FOR SEX & LOVE ADDICTS
Saturday, September 15, 2018 10:30 am–4:30 pm
Grace Episcopal Church, 924 Lake Street, Oak Park, IL 2nd Floor Meeting Room
Work all 12 Steps in this 5-hour workshop
- For anyone interested in recovering from sex and/or love addiction by working the 12 Steps as described in Alcoholics Anonymous (AA’s Big Book) and SLAA & SAA texts
- For individuals--both beginning recovery and experienced in 12-Step Recovery from Sex and Love Addiction--can benefit.
- Work all 12 Steps in a 5-hour workshop.
- Learn about each of the 12-Steps by use of key passages from on AA’s Big Book, SLAA, SAA, and other S-Group Texts.
- Learn from the *Back to Basics Workshop (developed by Wally P. for AA) but adapted to the Sex and Love Addict.
- There will be a 1-hour “working” lunch break. Lunch will be provided.
- A $10 donation is suggested but not required to cover food, beverages, and handouts.
- Convenient by public transportation; parking is available in free church parking lot.
- Contact mailroom@ChicagoWestSLAA.org for more information.