Chicago West SLAA Intergroup presents:
Sharing One’s Experience, Strength & Hope: The Role of the Sponsor
Open to all “S-Group” members: Both “new” & experienced sponsors, individuals interested in becoming sponsors, and individuals interested in learning how to work an effective recovery program.
- Share your experience of what has worked and has not worked both as a sponsor and as a sponsee in a 12-Step Program of Recovery.
- Learn the specifics of “how to sponsor” including establishing ground rules, assigning readings/homework, and one-on-one work.
- Learn the components of an effective 12-Step Program of Recovery.
- Learn about tools and resources available to sponsors.
11:30 am to 12:00 pm (Registration/Lunch)
12:00 pm to 2:00 pm (Workshop - Starts Promptly)
- 7th Tradition donation is suggested but not required to cover food, beverages, and handouts.
- $10 (Lunch + Workshop) $5 (Workshop only)
- Please register at https://www.chicagowestslaa.org/events.html
- Convenient by public transportation; parking is available for free at church parking lot.